Due to limited travel possibilites and restrictions for public events related to the COVID-19 pandemic ISPPP conference has been postponed to
40th International Symposium on the Separation of Proteins, Peptides & Polynucleotides
November 7 - 10, 2021.
Dear separation and purification sciences community,
The International Symposium and exhibition on the Purification of Proteins, Peptides and Polynucleotides (ISPPP) cordially invites you to participate from November 7 – 10, 2021 on its 40th event that will take place in the beautiful city of Porto, Portugal.
Almost four decades after the first meeting held in Washington DC, USA, ISPPP continues to be a prime scientific meeting and driver of innovation and development on all aspects of bioseparation, ranging from analytical techniques to bioprocess operations.
The symposium aims to bring together researchers from academia and industry as well as young researchers making their first steps into the scientific community. Novel trends on the separation and purification science will be discussed and an outlook to the future provided. The symposium offers an excellent opportunity to present your latest scientific results; oral and poster contributions are invited on all conference topics.
- Biopharmaceuticals (e.g. recombinant proteins, MAb, DNA, RNA)
- New products (e.g. viruses, VLPs, ADC, (non)-antibody like molecules)
- Analytical detection technologies
- Mass spectrometry
- Omics tools
- Sensors (e.g. particles, UV, pressure)
- Light scattering tools
- Process Analytical Tools (at-line, on-line, in-line)
- Preparative separation technologies
- Chromatographic separations
- Alternatives (e.g. Monoliths, 3D-printing, magnetic particles, nanoparticles, potential- controlled techniques)
- Continuous Processing
- Fundamentals and Modelling
- Molecular and thermodynamics aspects
- Modelling and Simulations
- Industry 4.0/Artificial intelligence
Overlooking the Douro River, famous for its wines, Porto is one of the oldest European cities. It was born and developed from the northern bank of this river during the Middle Ages. One of the most significant aspects of Porto and its historic center is its landscape, the urban structure harmoniously combined with the river presents a picture of rare beauty. The city was ranked as “Best European Destination in 2017” at the World Travel Awards. In addition to its cozy and conservative atmosphere, Porto is also a thriving and pulsating city that blends historic heritage with contemporary creations, an exceptional cultural and artistic agenda and vibrant nightlife.
The scientific committee headed by Prof. Dr. Cristina Dias-Cabral is looking forward to welcoming you in Porto as an ISPPP 2021 active participant